OTHER 'KIDS' SHOWS
"What a show! The kids loved it! (Teachers
too.) Your program was terrific!"
- Lennace Ceberek, PTA President, Pulaski School, Riverhead
"Your talents are amazing!"
- Cathi Durler, Babylon K-6 PTA, NY
"The children are all talking about your
puppets, and what a wonderful gift you have. Not only
are you a talented ventriloquist, your enthusiasm and
way of reaching out to all the children was clearly evident."
- Carol Gallagher, Principal, School of the Holy Child, Westbury
"Your fast-moving, exciting presentation
kept the children focused
throughout, and we particularly liked your strategy of actively
the boys and girls."
- Audrey Stupke, Principal, Phillips Ave. School, Riverhead
"Your performance was outstanding.
The children were totally enthralled with your puppets
and dialogue. You have the ability to totally involve
the children, even with a large audience."
- Irene Smithwick, Principal, Pulaski Rd. School, E. Northport
"The show was a big hit with our students
and faculty, and will be
remembered fondly by our children."
- Janine Lavery, Assistant Principal, Arrowhead Elem. School,
"The performance brought many valuable
lessons to life in a fun and
- Karen Ricigliano, Principal, Dogwood Elem. School, Smithtown
"Not only did your exceptional talent
entertain us in the most captivating way, but it gave
witness to our children of the unlimited possibilities that
dedication and hard work can produce."
- Gretta Lamman, Parents Association, N. Fork Catholic School,
"I have never heard such enthusiastic
and spontaneous laughter from
children! It was a lovely experience for all of us."
- Marcie Aiuvalasit, Ed. Director, Cong. Emanuel, Rye NY
"The positive feedback keeps coming
in. The children never laughed so hard."
- Sue Pasfield, Nesconset Elem. School PTA NY
"You are extremely entertaining and
talented and have a great sense of humor. Watching
the children's faces light up and hearing their giggles
was just great."
- Harvey Miller, Ed. Director, Shomrei Torah, Wayne NJ
"The audiences were enthusiastic and
enjoyed you and your friends' very much! The school evaluations
- Judy Cohn, Cultural Programs Director, JCC, Dallas TX
"The most entertaining show we had in camp
- Scott Bregman, Assistant Director, Willow Grove Day Camp,