"Thank you for a memorable and
meaningful performance of WE'RE NO DUMMIES, WE DON'T
TAKE DRUGS! The feedback we have received from students,
teachers, parents and administrators has been overwhelmingly
positive and enthusiastic."
- Ann Finn, Drug Abuse Chairperson, PS 13, Staten Island
"Your remarkably skilled ventriloquism
and your clear anti-drug message were well received
by the youngest and oldest child and by all the staff."
- James J. Smith, Principal, Forest Lake School, Wantagh
"Your anti-drug shows received rave
reviews from all those who were in attendance."
- Allen Hirsh, Assistant Principal, William Satz School,
"The students on all levels really
enjoyed the program. You left a powerful message
aimed at preventing drug abuse."
- Donald Maresca, Principal, School #2, Oceanside NY
"The children were clearly enthralled
and tuned in to the important message regarding
- Gloria Tuchman, Principal, Jackson School, Jericho
“Jonathan Geffner’s exceptional program, along with his life-like puppets, sends a
strong anti-drug curriculum, as well as other valuable
messages. He and his puppets have left a lasting
positive impression on the vulnerable minds of our students.”
- Irma Zadoya, Superintendent, CSD Ten, New York City
“It was the perfect
show for Red Ribbon Week.
Your remarkable ventriloquism and your clear message
about drug abuse were well received by the students,
as well as the staff. You left a powerful
and did it in a most wonderful
and funny way.”
- Joyce Cohen, Arts-In-Ed. Chairperson, E. Broadway
School, Seaford NY
“Children of all ages have enjoyed and learned
valuable information from this wonderful puppet/ventriloquist
- Susan Collins, Coordinator, Project Friend, NYC Bd.